Bachelor of Hotel Management is a four year study program with 138 credit hours which trains the students to work in hospitality service establishments in areas such as hotels and restaurants, hospitals, airlines, cruise lines, luxury passenger trains and MNCs. The course prepares students to enter the world of hospitality as leaders and managers with a strategic approach to business. Further, education and professional training gained in the field of Hotel Management and Hospitality services enable the students to become entrepreneurs in the hospitality service as well. It combines management theory with hands-on hospitality courses, professional internships and a business specialization. The objective of the course is to develop the basic skills of the students who will be working in the hospitality industry in the near future. These skills can be related to food and beverage preparation and services, managerial services, front office operations and housekeeping operations.
Apart from that, the course also focuses on developing personal skills of the students. An aspirant with a good personality is always preferred in the industry. For students interested in the field of food and beverage, the course also aims to provide the basic knowledge in hygiene, food safety & nutrition in line with international standards.
Why BHM at Central College?
• Dedicated and well-trained teaching faculty, who have experience of both academic & industry.
• Individual and personal care of students.
• State-of-the-art lab and teaching facilities.
• Practical and professional experience of cultural fluency and business management skills.
• Attractive scholarships for deserving students.
• Job placement assistance and career counseling.
• Aboard internship placement.